Awesome Compilation Vol 4 Awesome Compilation Vol 4

Fucking hilarious!

This has got to be your funniest flash yet. Each flash was just long enough for each joke. The art work wasn't spectacular but that added to it's humor. Those easter eggs were also very funny. Keep it up.

Thamesis - Episode 1 Thamesis - Episode 1

Impressive.

This is so unlike everything else on Newgrounds. It looks awesome, like english noir or something.

MDay : The Emo Collab MDay : The Emo Collab

Not bad

I'm not gonna lie, this was pretty funny but it would have been better if it was a satirical story instead of a mildly tolerable song. The animation was also a little subpar but that's forgivable.

Madness - Preloaded Madness - Preloaded

That was very good!!

I just got to say, this madness day has been the best I can remember thanks to flashes like yours. The fighting and animation was slick as hell and the concept was original too. You get a five.

LYRONMARTIS responds:

Thanks

Madness: Deus Ex Machina Madness: Deus Ex Machina

This is Madness!! No, this is Proxicide!!!

Your flashes never disappoint but this was awesome. This is just as good if not better than your MK vs SF3 flash. Keep up the good work.

Madness Manufactory Madness Manufactory

That the shiz-nit.

Awesome, both visually and technically. I hope the rest of the flashes on Madness day are as good as yours.

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Still awesome, but...

A little shorter than the other movies and the new stuff is bordering on cliche (but that last zombie looked bad ass).